Attend our next live virtual information session “How to Become a Personal Trainer”. In just 60 minutes you will learn:
- The #1 thing you need when getting certified as a personal trainer
- Which personal training certifications are the most popular, and what they are missing
- The top 3 things that will make you more marketable to hiring managers
- How to apply for Federal Student Aid* in less than 30 minutes to help fund your education
- How FPTI supports you in your career search as a personal trainer. Last year, we had a 90% average placement rate across all programs.**
Programs are on-campus and online. Seats are limited, so click the link below to register and start your journey toward a new career today!
Already attended our virtual information session? Click the link below to meet with our admissions team.
*Federal Student Aid available to those who qualify.
**The graduate job placement rate is based on the Council on Occupational Education reporting for Certification, Placement and Licensure. See school catalog for list of programs which include access to career placement services.